Just like physical health, your network’s virtual health
is important but easy to lose track of. Maintain control and get your environment in shape with SHI’s VMware vSphere Health Check.
Chances are you’ve been using vSphere for years. As your environment has grown, vSphere may not be functioning as well as it once did (or could be now). Maximize your network’s performance and redundancy with SHI’s VMware vSphere Health Check.
To improve your mission-critical systems’ performance and availability, SHI’s expert virtualization team assesses your virtual infrastructure based on best practices and provides configuration recommendations.
Our health checks aren’t only for VMware products, either – we also evaluate and provide remediation options for Windows Domain Controllers, Microsoft Exchange nodes and SQL instances, and Oracle virtual machines.
Whether you need a base assessment or you have more complicated needs, our Health Check has you covered.
- Up to six vSphere hosts
- Up to two virtual switches per host
- Up to 50 virtual machines
- Up to five datastores
- Additional virtual switches
- Additional ESX/ESXi hosts
- Additional virtual machines
- Additional datastores/RDMs
- Windows Domain Controller virtual machine
- Microsoft Exchange virtual machine
- Microsoft SQL virtual machine
- Oracle Database virtual machine
For more details on the VMware vSphere Health Check,
contact us today!
Interested in seeing all of the assessments we have to offer?
Click here to view our wide variety of assessments for your cloud deployment, security, network and