Our experts can provide the right security solution and buying program to meet all your technical and business goals.
After assessing your organization’s current security posture against future IT, business and operational goals, you’re ready to source and procure the industry-leading software, tools and devices that can get you there. SHI’s security team helps navigate the volume licensing and maintenance process to ensure your security dollars are wisely spent.
Often, the best security solutions incorporate best-of-breed components from a variety of manufacturers. Led by senior security architects, SHI’s vendor-agnostic approach helps you develop use cases and identify the unique solution that is right for you.
- NGFW (Next Generation Firewalls)
- DLP (Data Loss Prevention)
- IPS/IDS (Intrusion Prevention System/Intrusion Detection System)
- IAM (Identity Access Management)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified in Governance of Enterprise Information Technology (CGEIT)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Global Information Assurance Certifications (GIAC)
- GAWN, GCIA, GCFA, CNSE (Palo Alto), NSE (Fortinet), and GCIH
Your dedicated sales team will ensure an accurate, rapid and successful procurement of the services and solutions needed. And as always, you’ll receive SHI's world class support during every step of the way.
For more information, reach out to your Account Team.