Cisco and SHI Partnership
SHI and Cisco deliver complete and
customizable Cisco solutions at the most competitive discount. As a Cisco Gold Partner backed by certified experts, SHI's knowledge and
experience can help you through any phase of your project. SHI's Cisco practices are
positioned to help you optimize your current and future IT investments.
In-House, Cisco-Certified Experts
SHI has fully-staffed, Cisco-certified professional teams who’ve met stringent Cisco prerequisites to support each
Dedicated Architecture Account Managers who possess a strong understanding of Cisco technology concepts, including the function of advanced features necessary to effectively deliver end-to-end Cisco network solutions and wide area application services.
Certified Presales Systems Engineers who identify your unique technical, business and technological requirements to create solutions that effectively employ Cisco technology.
Certified Cisco Field Engineers install, configure, monitor and support the advanced capabilities of
SHI Cisco Certifications and Specializations
- Gold Certified Partner
- Advanced Enterprise Networks Architecture
- Advanced Data Center Architecture
- Advanced Collaboration Architecture
- Advanced Security Architecture
- Advanced Internet of Things Specialization - Connected Safety and Security
- Advanced Internet of Things Specialization - Manufacturing
See a full list of our individual certifications
Protect outside the box
The way we work has changed, and security must change as well.
Users connect from many locations. They no longer need the VPN to get work done – they go directly to the cloud. This can leave a serious gap in an organization's’ security layer and businesses will need to protect the users wherever they access the internet, not just in the office.
Bolster your defenses with Cisco Umbrella
Cisco Umbrella provides a solution that prevents emerging threats, and that proactively blocks requests to malicious destinations before a connection to the internet is even established.
Because Umbrella is a cloud security platform, it is the easiest way for businesses, of all sizes, to protect their users.
With Umbrella, you can stop phishing and malware infections earlier, identify already infected devices faster, and prevent data exfiltration. Umbrella provides an effective security platform that is open, automated, and simple to use.
No missed deadlines. No more excuses. Stay informed. Stay connected from start to finish.
Collaboration is more than a technical architecture, solution or product – it is the experience that integrates people, processes and technology.
Unify your voice, video, data and mobile applications for collaboration with Cisco Unified Solutions.
In the cloud or on-premises, collaborate anywhere, more securely, with high quality, integrated voice, video and content sharing.
Stay connected with endpoints, from IP phones and video conferencing to web, mobile and desktop clients.
With Cisco Collaboration, your employees, customers and suppliers can work together through mobility, video and cloud anytime, anywhere, and on any device to resolve issues and make better decisions, including:
- Increasing productivity and lowering total cost of ownership
- Accelerating time-to-market and increasing revenue growth
- Improving customer satisfaction and generating new ideas
- Quickly responding to the changing needs of your business
- Breaking down barriers among organizations that use different content formats, tools and devices
Our Cisco-dedicated engineers have the knowledge and experience to:
- Provide training and demonstrations
- Design and build custom technical solutions for your business needs or problems
A flexible data center tailored to your needs.
The data center has changed dramatically over the past decade. Today’s applications live in the cloud, on-premises or in a mixture of both. So which is right for you? SHI is here to help!
Our experienced team of Cisco data center engineers can create a holistic solution to fit your business needs by helping you respond more quickly to business demands, reduce capital expenditures and operating expenses, and simplify IT operations.
Your Cisco Data Center
Whether you need a dedicated server, need to consolidate applications on a single host or you need a virtual or physical data center – or both. We can help.
Deployment and Management
Access a single interface to manage data center devices, featuring easy-to-use troubleshooting tools as well as quick application deployment workload mobility.
We help you navigate advanced features including: software-defined networking, orchestration, server profiles, location identity service protocol and more.
Get the East/West and North/South firewalling, micro segmentation and context-based policy enforcement you need.
High-tech networking made easy.
Today’s enterprise networks are a convergence of voice, video and data communicated through public and private networks. Together, SHI and Cisco can help you keep your organization up-to-date with the latest and evolving enterprise network – with ease.
The Evolving Enterprise Network
Software-Defined networking with Cisco’s Application Policy Infrastructure Controller Enterprise Manager Solution allows companies to automate, optimize and control the networking over the public and private networks seamlessly while offering quality of service, security and intelligent path control.
Benefits of Intelligent WAN include:
- Transport independence; Utilize MPLS, broadband (cable, DSL, satellite), 4G or combinations thereof which can increase utilization and provide cost savings on a monthly recurring basis.
- Secure connectivity, regardless of connection type at branch sites using a Dynamic Multipoint Virtual Private Network and FirePower technologies.
- Intelligent and dynamic path selection. Customized SLA for different types of traffic based on factors like; jitter, latency or even cost. This powered by Cisco’s latest version of highly versatile and resilient Performance Routing (PfR3).
Security in the Enterprise
- Real-time threat detection
- Incident response and forensics
- Network segmentation
- Network performance and capacity planning
- Regulatory compliance
Identity Services Engine
- Simplify access across wired, wireless, and VPN connections
- Dynamically-controlled access
Virtual Switching System (VSS)
Cisco’s VSS allows you to treat two physical switches as one management domain while increasing the link utilization and fault tolerance. And Cisco’s Prime Infrastructure management toolset allows you to intuitively enable, manage and secure sophisticated networks from
Benefits of VSS include:
- A more robust switching fabric
- Loop-free topology is resilient and twice as efficient as legacy configurations
- Eliminated need for spanning-tree protocol
SHI’s experienced team of Cisco Networking engineers can help you navigate complexities and explore features available in modern Enterprise Networks while reducing expenses and simplifying IT operations.
Internet of Things
Transform your regular devices into powerful, connected tools.
Gartner predicted that by 2020, there will be over 21 billion connected devices, and some believe that estimate is low. Everyday devices like phones, watches, cars and sprinkler systems are already connected.
Whether you are in manufacturing, energy, pharmaceutical or transportation, the value of connecting devices and analyzing data trends will give you a competitive advantage.
Benefits of connected devices include:
With connected devices, you can keep track of valuable resources, prevent unplanned outages, ensure safety compliance with regulated conditions, monitor utility usage, and troubleshoot remotely instead of on site.
Connected devices feature improved processes that reduce inefficiency, predict trends and allow for you to create data-driven experiences that lead to targeted purchases.
Securing Your Network
Connected devices allow you to restrict access to both physical and virtual devices, limit access to required devices, create a baseline of normal activity, set up discrepancies alerts and more.
SHI’s expert engineers can quickly transform your operational network to an IP-based industrial network and work with you to align security, compliance and threat management with your business goals.
Take connectivity to a whole new level with centralized cloud-based management.
From switches and access points to firewalls, VoIP Phones and IP Cameras, Cisco Meraki products have everything your busy IT department needs to deploy and manage these products from a single, easy-to-use cloud-based dashboard…from anywhere in the world and on any device.
Benefits of Meraki devices include:
Simplified Deployment and Management
Single cloud-based interface for all products, easy-to-use troubleshooting tools, and quick scheduled deployment of software updates.
Abundant Advanced Features
Features include Cisco Intelligent Wide Area Network redundant path selection, user-level traffic analyzation, BYOD, CMX Analytics and high-density Wi-Fi.
Devices feature web portal authentication, Cisco FirePower security, roll-based access control, and automatic monitoring and alerts.
Our Cisco engineers specialize in the Meraki product line and will show you how a cloud-managed network can provide scalability, manageability and efficiency gains for your current and future business needs.
Still not sure about Meraki? Sign up for a Cisco Meraki webinar and be entered to win free gear! Click here to sign up for the webinar today.
Cisco SMARTnet Management
Simplify and streamline renewal management.
Our dedicated team of Cisco SMARTnet renewal experts can help you streamline the renewal process, understand your options and recognize immediate and long-term cost savings.
Know the Facts
- 30% of all deployed devices will go End of Support in the
next three years
- 82% of customers do not have their correct device or
contract information listed on their renewal
- Without SHI, it takes an average of 45 days to renew a
Your SMARTnet management is crucial to the health of your network
and IT infrastructure. Our team of Cisco certified SMARTnet experts can
walk you through a comprehensive install base review and help you:
- Consolidate Multiple SMARTnet Contracts
- Eliminate Varied End Dates
- Align Service Levels
- Organize Vendor Management Purchases
- Remove Unnecessary Coverage
- Simplify Budgeting
SMARTnet Management through SHI
- Proactively Renew/Refresh
- Consolidate Contracts
- Co-term Agreements
- Identify End-of-Service Equipment
- Recognize Multi-Year Savings
- Understand Financing Options
- Reduce Downtime
- Simplify Support Costs
SHI’s SMARTnet practice complements our Volume Program Management expertise, which gives you visibility into your upcoming renewals for the next three years. Keeping track of multiple renewals processes
has never been easier!
The SHI Blog
Explore the latest Cisco blog posts from our experts
We’re proud to share that our partnership has been renewed for 2017 – a high and hard-to-maintain honor that SHI has held since early 2012...
Cisco and Apple have laid the groundwork for several enhancements. Here’s what network administrators need to know about these capabilities and how to enable them...
Missed Cisco Live 2016? Here are four technologies they covered for visibility, control and improved productivity at this year’s Cisco Live event...
IoT is the next big thing to change the way we do business. Learn how it helps
Manufacturers boost productivity, save money and improve efficiencies...
A multinational conglomerate turned to SHI and Cisco for a data center build when a previous partner couldn’t handle the project...
Keep your network and organization protected from data breaches with a strong solution that features these five components...
SHI Cisco Awards
Below is a list of some recent recognitions that SHI has received from Cisco. These serve as just a small representation of the strength of our partnership and a continued joint commitment to providing our customers with the best possible solutions and support.
Some of our recent awards include:
- 2014 Cisco Partner Summit – Cisco Meraki Elevate National Partner of the Year – US Nationals
- 2014 Cisco Partner Summit - US Nationals Breakaway Partner of the Year – US Nationals
- 2015 Meraki Elevate Partner of the YearUS South
- 2015 US Nationals Commercial Partner of the Year
- 2016 Meraki Elevate Partner of the Year US Central
- 2016 US Nationals EN Partner of the Year US Nationals Americas
- 2016 Breakaway Partner of the Year US Nationals
- 2016 US Nationals Meraki Partner of the Year US Nationals Americas
Ready to discover what Cisco and SHI can do for you? Contact us today!