Product Id: 34270110
Description: Cisco Meraki MX250 Cloud Managed - Security appliance - GigE - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: MX250-HW
The Meraki MX250 is a cloud-managed network security appliance designed for large brand and campus networks. It is able to provide high-bandwidth, secure, and easy to manage connectivity. Packed with layer 7 application firewalling and performance features like traffic shaping, VPN, SD-WAN capabilities, IPS and advanced malware protection, the MX250 is ideal for reducing overall IT cost while enhancing network reliability. With two 10G SFP+ dedicated uplink ports, and a variety of 1G and 10G LAN ports, MX250 is an ideal UTM solution for large branches, offices and campus environments.
- Cloud-based centralized management - easy to manage, FW is always up to date
- Layer7 application firewall, traffic shaping and web filtering
- Auto VPN and SD-WAN support utilizing 2 uplinks and a cellular failover
- Everything you need for a large branch or campus: 10G uplink ports, a variety of interface types for LAN connectivity, and modular redundant power
- Top notch security with Cisco AMP, Cisco Snort IPS, and AMP Threat Grid
- Software and 24x7 support is included with the license. Comes with limited lifetime warranty
- Feature-rich unified threat management capabilities
Flow-based protection engine. Identity-based security policies and application management.
- Intelligent site-to-site VPN
Automatic VPN route generation using IKE/IPsec setup. VPN path selection and support for application-layer performance profiles to ensure prioritization of the applications types that matter.