Product Id: 34424830
Description: BlackBerry Advantage Support - Technical support - for BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Suite Content Edition - 1 user - phone consulting - 1 year - 24x7 - response time: 2 h
Mfr Part #: EMS.CT.SU.AD
BlackBerry Technical Support Services is an annual support program that provides direct access to technical experts to help maximize uptime and ensure your BlackBerry solution is performing to your expectations. With the support team on your side, you can reduce costly downtime and free up your resources. See why millions of global users on paid active support contracts appreciate the value of BlackBerry Technical Support Services.
Entry-level paid support option for businesses investing in building blocks of a longer term EMM strategy. This is ideal for customers with less than 500 devices under management on BES.
- Expertly manage highly mobile fleets with multiple user profiles across platforms and report real-time ROI3
- Mix BlackBerry enterprise service 10 and legacy BES environments
- Access a pool of resources or dedicated account management professionals
- Leverage the latest BES features through the software assurance program
- Operate with peace of mind within the regulated sector employing Silver4 or Gold5 level EMM products
- 24 x 7 x 365 global telephone access (level 1)
- Electronic support (4-hr)
- 5 named callers
- Flexible & scalable
Provides highly responsive, customizable issue resolution options. Match your requirements to a level of support that meets your business objectives and budget.
Gives a single point of contact for all your BlackBerry support needs. One support contract covers your entire mobile environment, from server to device connectivity.
All service levels provide easy 24 x 7 x 365 access to support for your entire iOS, Android and BlackBerry environment. Now and into the future.
Each support level includes BlackBerry training, BlackBerry certification vouchers, BlackBerry technical Webcasts and the monthly BlackBerry Solve eNewsletter.
All support levels come with access to the BlackBerry expert support center - your one-stop, online, self service destination that provides productivity tools, learning, and case management.
The services team and tools are focused on helping you avoid issues before they occur. Examples include change management and planning, troubleshooting tools and more.